Organic Healthy Poops Supplement
Does your pet need help going? Or help not going? Our all-natural vet-formulated blend provides the perfect mix of soluble and prebiotic fiber, protease, and digestive enzymes.
- Healthy Poops: A balanced source of soluble and prebiotic fiber, protease, and digestive enzymes support bowel regularity, a strong gut, and healthy digestion.
- USDA Organic: Green is good. To protect our pets and our environment, our certified USDA organic products are free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, and chemical processing.
- Real Superfoods: Pets love our supplements because they're made with only real superfoods and nothing else. No GMOs and no grains. They taste good and can be easily sprinkled on top of any type of diet.
- Vet Formulated: Each and every ingredient is vet chosen and approved to ensure your pets get all the nutrition they need naturally. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty free.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind supplement is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
Chock full of Vitamin C and high fiber content to support healthy digestion
Full of fatty acids that keep the skin moisturized
Provides lauric acid and aid in absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
Great source of prebiotic fiber, which strengthen and increases the good bacteria in the gut
Supports natural joint function and is prized for its high concentrations of curcumin, a critical component of traditional golden paste boosters
Full of B vitamins are essential for brain health and improve systems of stress by lowering blood levels of homocysteine
Rich in fiber to support bowel regularity
Crude Protein (min): 12.00%
Crude Fat (min): 25.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 21.00%
Moisture (max): 10.00%
Calcium (min): 8 mg
Magnesium (min): 0.1 %
Iron (min): 0.22 mg
Ainc (min): 0.05 mg
Selenium (min): 0.1 µg
Vitamin A (min): 1116 IU
Pyridoxine / Vitamin B6 (min): 1 µg
17.5 kcal ME / ½ tbsp
(4487.2 kcal ME / kg)
Supplements are easy when they're real food. Mix in the bowl or sprinkle right on top! But, hey, go slow and work up to the recommended daily serving. And, yes, supplements are tasty, but not full meals. Your pet still needs to eat their regular dinner. Vet recommended for all life cycles for dogs and cats six weeks and older.
|Weight (lbs)||Serving (tbsp)|