Charcoal Deep Clean Shampoo for Dogs (Patchouli)
Dirty Dog? If your pup can roll in it, they probably have. But Activated Charcoal. Cleans. Everything.
- How to Use
- Deep Clean: Natural activated charcoal removes impurities, brightens both white and colored coats, and eliminates any odors (even skunk!).
- Natural Ingredients: We use organic coconut and olive oils for a gentle cleanse and essential oils for a natural fragrance.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Natural earthy and spicy fragrance from essential oils.
- Vet Formulated: Each and every Ingredient, including every essential oil, is vet approved to ensure effective and safe concentrations for your pet. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty free.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Water
Soothes irritated skin
Saponified Organic Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate)
Saponified Organic Coconut Oil (Potassium Cocoate)
Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Essential Oil
Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil)
Naturally removes impurities, brightens both white and colored coats, and eliminates odors
Soapbark (Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract)
Coconut Soap (Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate)
Cleans and conditions
Natural preservative, made from coconut oil
Natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin and coat
size: 12fl oz (354ml)
Apply shampoo from head to tail and avoid the eyes. (Nobody wants soapy eyes.) Massage deeply to ensure skin and coat are completely lathered. Did you know natural shampoo needs less suds? Don't worry, it's working!