Pee+Stain+Odor Destroyer (Hardwood+Floor)
You love your pet. You hate their accidents. We can help! Our advanced plant technology eliminates even the toughest, stinkiest, hardest set odors. So let your pets play. kin+kind will safely clean, nourish, and shine your wood floors and surfaces without leaving a slippery residue.
- Remove Odors: Naturally derived zinc salt from castor oil seed absorbs and destroys odor causing molecules.
- Certified USDA Biobased: Made with natural and renewable resources and no harmful chemicals. That means it's good for your pets and for the planet!
- Natural Citrus: Orange peel oil combined with distilled lemon water gives a fresh and clean fragrance.
- Professionally Formulated: Each and every ingredient is chosen and approved by our in-house vet and chemist to ensure exceptional efficacy while being safe for your pets.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
Steam Distilled Orange Water
Natural solvent holding the ingredients together
Natural solubilizer, made from sugar and castor seeds
Banana (Musa sapientum) Extract Enzyme
Protects against microbial growth
Cleans and protects against microbial growth, made from corn
Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel Oil
Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil
Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) Peel Oil
Zinc Salts (Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate)
Destroy odor molecules, made from plants
Castor (Ricinoleate) Oil
Steam Distilled Olive Oil (Squalane)
Adds shine and slip resistance
Protects against microbial growth, made from berries
Sodium Salt (Trisodium Hydrogendicarbonate)
Natural cleanser, made from mineral salt
Adjusts pH, made from fruit
Do a quick spot test - if the spray doesn't stain, you're good to go! Wipe up any visible mess, then spray lots on and around the problem area. Leave for five minutes so that the active ingredients can do their job. Quick wipe & you're done. If the stain is old, you may need to reapply & scrub a bit.