Organic Raw Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
Meet the good fat. Raw coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which provide nutritional support for healthy joints, skin, and coat.
- THE GOOD FAT: Raw coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which provide nutritional support for healthy joints, skin, and coat.
- ORGANIC: Green is good. To protect our pets and our environment, our certified USDA organic supplements are free from artificial ingredients, synthetic nutrients, preservatives, and chemical processing.
- GMO + GRAIN FREE: made without genetically modified organisms, wheat, or other grains.
- RAW SUPERFOODS: Real nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are the most nutritionally dense foods in nature, preserved with our low-heat recipes. Perfect for raw diets and conventional feeds needing a little boost.
- USA: Safe and ethical production starts at home. We proudly mix our products in our own US facility by employees paid a living wage.
Organic Coconut Oil
Raw coconut oil provides nutritional support for healthy joints, skin, and coat
Botanical Country of Origin: Philippines
Crude Protein (min): 0.00%
Crude Fat (min): 99.50%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 100.00%
Lauric Acid (min): 53.00%
Capric Acid (min): 7.00%
Caprylic Acid (min): 12.00%
Myristic Acid (min): 15.00%
19.5 kcal ME / ½ tbsp
(8570 kcal ME / kg)
Supplements are easy when they're real food. Mix in the bowl or sprinkle right on top! But, hey, go slow and work up to the recommended daily serving. And, yes, supplements are tasty, but not full meals. Your pet still needs to eat their regular dinner. Vet recommended for all life cycles for dogs and cats six weeks and older.
|Weight (lbs)||Serving (tbsp)|